Alexandra Kachala Bouadana, Esq.
Alexandra Kachala Bouadana (“Alex”) is an associate with the Moskowitz Law Group admitted to practice in both New Jersey and Florida. Following her graduation from St. Thomas University School of Law, Ms. Bouadana developed a focus in matrimonial and family law. She recognizes that in her field, emotions run high. This is a time of intense stress for many clients, which is why she makes it a priority to be supportive and empathetic.
Ms. Bouadana is well-respected for her skill handling divorce cases and related matters, including alimony, child support, custody, parenting time, cohabitation, adoption, equitable distribution, and domestic violence. She is also well-versed in the preparation of prenuptial and postnuptial agreements as well as pendente lite orders.
Prior to joining Moskowitz Law Group, Ms. Bouadana served as an associate attorney for both Ziegler, Resnick & Epstein and Pellettieri, Rabstein and Altman. This experience succeeded her position as a judicial clerk to the Honorable Maria Korvick, J.S.C. in Miami, Florida.
Attorney Bouadana has been recognized by New Jersey Super Lawyers® Rising Stars for the years 2017–2021, a list published by Thomson Reuters. Click here to review Super Lawyers® methodology. [No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the New Jersey Supreme Court.]
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Florida State Bar Association
- Mercer County Bar Association
Awards, Recognition, and Accomplishments
- New Jersey Super Lawyers – Rising Stars 2020
- Recipient of various book awards while in Law School
- Graduated on the Dean’s List while remaining an active member of both the Student Bar Association and the Association of Public Health
- Rutgers College
- B.A. in French and Comparative Literature
- St. Thomas University School of Law
○ Juris Doctor