background image

Child Support

Need a Child Support Lawyer in Bergen County?

New Jersey Family Law Attorneys with 50+ Years Experience

If you are a non-custodial parent and you have been through a divorce, or the child was born outside of wedlock, then you may be required to make child support payments in order to supplement the custodial parent's income and to cover some costs of raising the child. If you are the father of a child born outside of wedlock, then you will not have rights unless you establish paternity.

Establishing paternity may grant you the following rights:

  • Visitation privileges
  • Custody rights
  • The responsibility of making child support payments to the child's mother

If you are entitled to receive child support payments and you are not receiving the payments as ordered by the judge, then there are legal actions you may take to enforce this. An enforcement of court judgment may help to ensure that the non-custodial parent of your child makes the required support payments to help supplement your income. It is vitally important that you are able to pursue your rights, and that you have legal assistance on your side to ensure that your rights are being upheld and defended.

Learn about your options during a free consultation. Schedule yours by giving us a call at (201) 419-6223!

For Reliable Legal Guidance, Turn to Moskowitz Law Group, LLC!

At Moskowitz Law Group, LLC, we are dedicated to serving the residents of Bergen County, New Jersey who are suffering from various divorce and family law matters. We have more than 50 years of collective experience in practicing these areas of law, and we are dedicated to providing our clients with the best possible representation. Your situation is important to us, and you can be sure that we will aggressively fight for your rights, your goals, and your desires if you choose to work with us.

Contact us to discuss your situation with a Bergen County child support attorney and to begin pursuing the results that you need in your case.

Results May Vary Depending On Your Particular Facts and Legal Circumstances

Recommended Reading: